Fine Arts Boosters
All parents of students (K-12) involved in any of the fine arts programs at DMCS (Art, Band, Choir, and Drama) are members of the Fine Arts Boosters. The members meet once a year in the fall to elect officers, meet the directors, and preview the new developments in the fine art departments. The officers meet once a month and members are welcome to attend these meetings.
Our purpose is to serve by providing spiritual and moral support to the instructors, directors, and students involved in the various fine arts programs. Members assist by volunteering with the various activities and fundraising.
- Fitting uniforms for marching band, concert band, show choir, and concert choir
- Making locker decorations for the students involved in all of the activities
- Chaperoning events
- Organizing meals during marching band camp, show choir clinics, and the last week of drama rehearsals, etc.
- Loading and unloading trucks with equipment before/after marching band, jazz band, and show choir competitions
- Assisting students in the making of drama sets and the collection of props
- Helping set up and tear down the annual art show
- Original Works
- Show Choir Showcase
- Illumination Show Choir Competition
- Singing Valentines
- Jazz Night
- Drama Donut Days
- Drama Concessions
- Fine Arts Apparel
The success of the fine arts programs depends on the active involvement of many parents. We look forward to serving alongside you.